With Motley Crue, Vince Neil plays – and packs – arenas. On his own, he plays small clubs, State Fairs, motorcycle shows, etc. Kinda strange. Live, Neil’s performances have left a bit to be desired, he’s of the school where singing every third or fourth word seems to be good enough!
Vince’s new album, Tattoos and Tequila, due out this summer, looks to be a covers album with just a few new original tracks. While I’m hoping Neil will make these songs his own, I suspect they’ll be pretty safe covers with maybe some louder or edgy guitar work.
01. Tattoos & Tequila (album version)
02. He’s A Whore (CHEAP TRICK)
03. AC/DC (SWEET)
04. Nobody’s Fault (AEROSMITH)
05. Another Bad Day
06. No Feelings (SEX PISTOLS)
07. Long Cool Woman (THE HOLLIES)
08. Another Piece Of Meat (SCORPIONS)
09. Who Will Stop The Rain (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL)
10. Viva Las Vegas (ELVIS PRESLEY)
11. Bitch Is Back (ELTON JOHN)
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ TOP) *
* Bonus track available on first pressing in digipak